POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : command-line /Render option : command-line /Render option Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  command-line /Render option
From: Chris B
Date: 26 Mar 2009 12:42:05
Message: <49cbb05d$1@news.povray.org>
I can call pvengine.exe from a Python script using the +I option to render a
specific scene file. This works on Windows and presumably on Linux and Mac.
But it doesn't work on Windows when POV-Ray is already running and the "keep
single instance" option is set. In this case I need to use the /RENDER
option instead.

So how do I tell that this is the case from within the script?
or am I missing something really obvious here?

Regards,
Chris B.